We are looking for a Marketing Intern for our office in Guangzhou, China for 4-12 months.
– Create marketing plans and develop brand strategies
– Conduct market research for the Chinese and international market
– Develop creative ideas for marketing activities and manage events
– Manage social media channels and activities and develop online strategies
– Attend or organize meetings and events with clients
– Be the main contact person with the customers
– Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
– Passion for working in a dynamic and international start-up environment
– Creative and innovative approach to your tasks
– Willingness to accept new challenges, professionally as well as culturally
– Team spirit & dedication
– Fluent in English (written and oral)
– Work experience is a plus
What we offer
– The possibility to participate in attractive marketing projects
– The chance to learn how to do business in China
– Attractive workplace in the middle of Guangzhou, capital of China’s economically strongest province
– A pleasant and informal working atmosphere in a dynamic and international team
– The opportunity to work independently in an innovative, fast growing company
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Have we raised your interest? Send us your complete application (motivation letter, CV and references) to email@example.com, we are looking forward to process your application.