We are looking for a Web App Development Intern to join our office in Guangzhou for 3-6 months (or longer).
As our Web App Developer, you will be responsible for developing an online tool to manage and authenticate original products through codes printed on the product itself to fight counterfeit products. Your job will be to develop a database that generates random codes for each product manufactured and a web interface that enables the customer to verify if the product purchased is genuine and register his/her product.
· relevant Bachelor’s Degree
· Proficient in PHP, HTML5, bootstrap and Front-End design
· Demonstrated aptitude in being proactive and a self-starter
· Solid organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Working experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Have we raised your interest? Send us your complete application (motivation letter, CV and references) to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are looking forward to process your application.