We are looking for an Intern to work as a translator for our office in Guangzhou, China for 4-12 months.
- Be responsible of the company’s daily text-editing and translation work. (Both English to Chinese and Chinese to English)
- Using your previous work experience and good command of text-writing to write articles or texts that can be posted on Wechat or other social media after reading materials like texts, publications or product instructions.
- Do researches on our clients’ needs, plan and formulate marketing strategies as well as the plan of activities based on their needs.
- Collect, analyse, evaluate and report the marketing-related data or information to the manager.
- Accomplish other assignments from the manager.
- University degree, outstanding Chinese and English writing skills (certificate CET-6 or higher)
- Good command of social communication skills, outgoing character, able to work in team
- Have a profound insight in the market, and also be able to formulate and improve the marketing strategy according to the changes of the market
- Strong sense of responsibility, and be careful and strict in work. Ability to accomplish the tasks independently, and coordinate with colleagues to achieve the marketing goal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Have we raised your interest? Send us your complete application (motivation letter, CV and references) to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are looking forward to process your application.